[pdftex] errors with caption in a \includegraphics

Martin Schroeder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Sat Aug 2 22:40:57 CEST 2003

On 2003-08-01 11:44:37 +0000, JARNAC Tommy wrote:
> Effectively, pdflatex prints errors when trying to compile sample2e.tex
> I found pdftex installed on my computer, with mandrake linux 9.0 .
> I tried to download it from http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/
> but it displayed an error message (connection refused).
> Where can i get a new version or what can i do to repair the current
> install ?

Tommy,
your best bet would be the latest teTeX available from CTAN. But
even the TeX distributed by Mandrake can't be that broken: Get
the rpms and install it again.

Best regards
    Martin

PS: http://learn.to/quote
--
               Martin Schröder, MS at ArtCom-GmbH.DE
     ArtCom GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Str 5, 28359 Bremen, Germany