[pdftex] Possible to use font from included PDF in main doc?

John Stone johnstone234 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:08:34 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am including a PDF document with an embedded font in a PDFLaTeX document.
Is it possible to tell PDFLaTeX to set the main document text using the font
embedded in the included PDF?  The actual font would not be installed on the
machine running PDFLaTeX, but I am open to installing any files that I can
derive (metrics etc...) from the actual font without actually copying the
actual font to the PDFLaTeX machine.  I am willing to use PostScript or
TrueType fonts in the included PDF, if that helps.

Thanks,

John