[pdftex] Acrobat reader presets.

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Thu Apr 24 02:20:03 CEST 2003

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 05:42:53PM -0400, John Culleton wrote:

> > [... hyperref example by AM ...]
> Following your suggestion I did discover an apparent fix:
>
> \pdfcatalog{/OpenAction /Fit}

If hyperref would write such nonsense, then this would be a bug.

> ...but surely there is a more direct method to arrive at this
> information other than analyzing LaTeX macros?

* pdfTeX manual talks about \pdfcatalog.
* PDF specification of adobe talks about the valid contents
  of \pdfcatalog (eg. /OpenAction can have a array,
  dictionary, or reference to these as value, but not a name.)

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>