[pdftex] Image inclusion problem

Gregor Weihs gregor.weihs at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:07:05 CEST 2003

That is what I'm trying to find out. The log file shows that I'm up to date
on all relevant files. I'm wondering whether it has anything to do with
thepdfs that I want to include. When I rename the figure it does complain
about not finding the file. I've tried various pdfs from various sources and
they all fail. When I try a jpg (using the bb argument of graphicx) pdflatex
works but I get an empty frame only.

Thanks

Gregor