[pdftex] Rule color madness

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Apr 10 02:32:59 CEST 2003

    > BTW: Is there a more appropiate way to convert CMYB to RGB than
    > saying: R=1-C, G=1-M, B=1-Y? How to get a "Black" value?

Acrobat uses a conversion scheme that lets CMYK colors look very
similar on screen and on paper.

Recent versions of xpdf have such an algorithm implemented as well, so
you should find something in the source code.

I suppose that it's not too difficult to do the calculation in TeX.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Reinhard Kotucha			             Phone: +49-511-27060390
Marschnerstr. 25