[pdftex] pstricks

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Sep 29 15:35:29 CEST 2002

> > Please try pdftricks.sty.
>
> Thanks, but I am using pdfetex not pdflatex. I examined the above file
> and it is full of LaTeX-specific code. I supppose I could do a diff
> between it and pstricks.tex to extract the differences but I am hoping
> there is an easier way.

pdftricks will show you the way to do it all; any tex programmer can
surely understand where it's going?

the only alternative i can think of is to write pdf literal
equivalents for the \special ps literals that pstricks emits.  with
the two alternatives, i would guess that the pdftricks route is the
way to go.