[pdftex] Trying to print testpage with Acrobat Reader 5.06

Martin Schroeder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Mon Oct 28 00:42:58 CET 2002

Hi,
when I try to print testpage.pdf generated from testpage.tex for
a4paper and singlesided paper with Acrobat Reader 5.06 under
Linux (without shrinking or stretching) the page is neither
vertically nor horizontically aligned -- this also shows when
printing to file and viewing the result with gv. Using the
geometry package doesn't help. With shrinking
enabled the effect vanishes.

What helps is to toggle the pagesize in the page setup to letter
and back to A4. Weird...

Can anybody reproduce this or am I seeing ghosts? And does this
also happen with Acrobat Reader 5.1?

Best regards
    Martin
--
               Martin Schröder, MS at ArtCom-GmbH.DE
          ArtCom GmbH, Grazer Straße 8, D-28359 Bremen