[pdftex] possible metapost inclusion bug

Klaus Guntermann guntermann at iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Oct 25 09:59:44 CEST 2002

Patrick Riley writes:
 > xfig has a color "Default" as well as a color black. Are these
 > distinct colors? If so, it would seem to me that the default color
 > should behave as you suggest, and black should always be black.

You are right and I would second that.
Unfortunately there is no equivalent "default" color in MetaPost (or I
could not find that). But MetaPost generated code behaves as
described, even for explicit black.
Given that MetaPost hasn't changed for quite a long time (since 1998?)
I doubt, that we can get any changes here.

        Klaus
--
	Klaus Guntermann	<guntermann at iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
	FG Systemprogrammierung, FB Informatik, TU Darmstadt