[pdftex] TeX capacity exceeded: how to resolve ?

Bruno Filipe Marques bmarq at elect.estv.ipv.pt
Wed Oct 23 18:40:29 CEST 2002

I use pdflatex version

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.00a-pretest-20011114-ojmw (Web2C 7.3.7)
**
in an Debian 3.0 (wood) Linux system.
I followed the link you give and find that there is one file where i can
change the bufer size.
My question is that i don't know what file is  (the texmf.cnf inexist in
my system)

Thnx
Bruno Marques

--