[pdftex] TeX capacity exceeded: how to resolve ?

Bruno Filipe Marques bmarq at elect.estv.ipv.pt
Wed Oct 23 16:34:11 CEST 2002

Hello to all
in pdflatex are we limited to a determined number of pages ?

after compiling a latex document with pdflatex i got this error:
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=65221].
<argument> ...age \endcsname {\the \ht \@tempboxa
                                                  }\ifnum
\driver at release >5...
l.83   \includegraphics[scale=0.4]{introie09}

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file not finished!
Transcript written on livro.log.

i have an document with over 150 pages
I think that we can write books with more dan 300 pages, correct?

Coul'd someone help me ?

Thnx

Bruno F. Marques

--