[pdftex] a bug in pdfTeX 1.10a?

Martin Kolarík kolarik at mii.cz
Mon Oct 21 13:25:52 CEST 2002

> it may depend on how pdftex interprets fonts and names, here i
> have removed
> all "FontName" entries in the map files.

So if I remove these entries it will work?

The corruption of glyphs is very interesting -- some points of glyph outline
have bad coordinates -- saying glyph "P" has one (...read any) point of the
inner outline (outline around the empty space) positioned 3 or 4 em above
the top of glyph..., so "P" realy does not look like "P" :-)

(If I found such behaviour in my code I would have thought I somewhere
forget to initialize something :-)

Have a nice day,

Martin