[pdftex] options of \hypersetup{pdfpagemode=PageWdth}

Jacques MAROT jacques.marot at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 10 19:20:09 CEST 2002

I tried this command \pdfcatalog{/PageMode  /PageWidth}
or  this :  \hypersetup{pdfpagemode=PageWidth}.

They do not works, and I cannot found anything
about this subject in  pdftex or hyperref package
documentation. What I have to do
to open in pagewidth mode my pdf files :
 * Does it exist an instruction for this ?
 * Can you communicate URL about this subject ?

Thanks !

    § ^      ^  §        Hello I'm Jacques MAROT ,
      @    @          20 rue de Picard
    ( .   0   . )         86190 MAILLÉ.  France
          v                Phone/fax : +335 49 60 86 23