[pdftex] slightly OT: ps2pdf vs. distiller

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 01:29:04 CEST 2002

Are you sure that these small differences are not randomly
distributed---that you would not get variations like this from a single
method of production. On my viewer they are so subtle that I'm not even
sure I know what you're getting at. (Acrobat 5 on OS X 10.2.1) What
font did you use---it looks like a Garamond?

Adrian Heathcote