Re[number] nonsense: [pdftex] pdfcrypt

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu Oct 3 12:25:32 CEST 2002

Le mercredi 2 octobre 2002 à 17:22:42, Martin Schroeder écrivit :

MS> On 2002-10-02 16:36:27 +0200, Thierry Bouche wrote:
>> Thanks to Ricardo Cármenes, I found what seems to be the only company
>> that did anticipate my needs: pdf-tools by a swiss company. Not _that_
>> opensource, unfortunately.

MS> There is also psp: http://www.pdflib.com/psp/index.html
MS> It's only 400 US$ :-)

no, because it doesn't linearize.  BTW, the evaluation versions of
pdf-tools seem to do quite a reasonnable job, I didn't see what
limitations were applied so far...

MS> Best regards
MS>         Martin

MS> P.S.: Please get a mailer that doesn't do this [number] nonsense
MS>       with Re:

No, I won't change my mailer, I'm in love with this one.

--
 Thierry Bouche