[pdftex] Special pdf features.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Nov 6 09:54:56 CET 2002

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 05:07 am, Hans Hagen wrote:
> At 07:59 PM 11/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >/PageMode value of /FullScreen.  Exactly how one encodes this in a
> >pdfTeX document is not made clear. Perhaps some one can quote the
> >exact string.
>
> \pdfcatalog{/PageMode /FullScreen}
>
> but be careful when using this with packages that also use
> \pdfcatalog
>
> Hans

OK thanks. But I seem to have created a monster. How does the user
exit this no-navigation full-screen situation without rebooting?  I am
thinking of Windows user --- in Linux the bar at the bottom of the
screen is still visible and I can kill the application from there.
Will that work also in Windows? (At this point I am not using
encryption, just the \pdfcatalog thingie.)

John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters, Rowse Reviews, Culleton Editorial
Services
http://wexfordpress.com