[pdftex] thumbpdf

Kevin Ivory Ivory at SerNet.de
Mon Jun 17 11:49:46 CEST 2002

[This is a mailing list answer without the attachments. The
 complete mail was delivered to Heiko directly.]

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> What you are seeing?

My problem definitely seems to be a AR 5 (SuSE Linux 8.0) bug.
To show you, I made two screen shots of
  http://webdoc.sub.gwdg.de/diss/1999/ivory/phd_ivory.pdf

acro5-1.png is made after normally scrolling the thumbnails,
acro5-2.png after scrolling very slowly. As you can see,
the thumbnails are there, only sometimes they are not displayed.

Kevin
--
  _              |  Kevin Ivory          |  Tel: +49-551-37000041
 |_     |\ |     |  Service Network GmbH |  Fax: +49-551-3700009