[pdftex] Config file for pdflatex's metafont

James Haefner jhaefner at biology.usu.edu
Tue Jun 18 12:01:15 CEST 2002

James Haefner wrote:

 > Hi, Two questions: (1) Are there binaries for linux for pdftex 1.0X? If so,
 >  where?  There  are no version designations at
 > http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/.   What format are these files in?
 >  Just the elf binaries?

thanks Martin for the reply...

 > (2) I have altered my config.ps files so that dvips uses the specifications  of
 >  my printer (ljfzzz: 1200dpi) when it calls metafont to generate a
 > bitmapped  symbol font (using textcomp.sty).  However, when I run the same
 > tex file

Uh-oh, nevermind, it's obvious when one reads the manual on pdftex.cfg
("pk_resolution" wasn't in the default pdftex.cfg file in my distribution).

Jim

James W. Haefner             Email: jhaefner at biology.usu.edu
Dept Biology/Ecology Center  Voice: 435-797-3553
Utah State University        FAX:   435-797-1575
Logan, UT 84322-5305