[pdftex] landscape (further question)

J.S. Plant j.s.plant at isc.keele.ac.uk
Tue Jun 18 16:26:28 CEST 2002

> for a whole document, i use
>
>   \usepackage[landscape,pdftex]{geometry}

This has solved a problem I had with upsidedown landscape output.
However, I am new to pdflatex and I now seem to be lacking some
control over the output. Previously, I was using "latex", "dvips -p2
..." and "ps2pdf" and this gave me control over the starting page of
the output by using the "-p" flag at the "dvips" stage. Sorry if this
is a silly question but can I get this control back with "pdflatex"?

--
.
.  John S Plant PhD MBCS MIDI KLUO