[pdftex] Hyperref and graphics

FMGCFMGC FMGCFMGC at terra.es
Sun Jul 21 03:45:02 CEST 2002

----- Mensaje Original -----
De: "John Usher" <jusher at po-box.mcgill.ca>
Fecha: Sábado, Julio 20, 2002 9:16 pm
Asunto: [pdftex] Hyperref and graphics

> Hello all,
>
> I know this is a common problem from looking at previous postings,
> but I really can't solve it and I am going maaad!!
>
> I am trying to include graphics using PDFLATEX and the hyperref
> package.I can include eps figures if I include the epsfig package,
> but only if I use

Why don't you use epstopdf to convert your EPSs to PDF? It's the ideal
solution.

You can include PDF graphics without problems

Here is a minimun test:

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}

\begin{document}

\begin{figure}[!htbp]
\centering
\includegraphics{yourfile.pdf}
\caption{Your PDF.}
\end{figure}

\end{document}

epstopdf comes in two versions: a Perl script or a executable. In the
two cases you need GhostScript (gs or gswin32c, depending on your
system)

Hope it helps!
Fran