[pdftex] Fwd: [Mac OS X TeX] printing accented letters

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Feb 26 21:14:20 CET 2002

Someone asked my help with the following problem. Printing accented
characters does not work when using pdftex, but it does work with
tex+dvips+ps2pdf. He wrote me this e-mail but I do not know what is
going on, I do not know enough about the gritty font details. What is
going on here? Is this a known problem?

Thanks,

Begin forwarded message: