[pdftex] 1.10a-RC3

Thomas Esser te at dbs.uni-hannover.de
Sat Dec 21 14:10:17 CET 2002

> we have a new (and hopefully final) release candidate for 1.10a;
> this includes a fix from Fabrice which handles the inclusion of
> many pdfs better (you shouldn't get a "too many open files" error
> anymore except in some bizarre situations).
>
> Please give this one a spin.

A new teTeX-beta based on these sources will soon appear on ctan.

--
>From te Sat Dec 21 13:06:10 2002
Subject: 20021221 pretest
To: <tetex-pretest at dbs.uni-hannover.de>

Hi,

I just have uploaded a new teTeX-beta release which will soon appear on ctan, e.g.
  ftp://cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/unix/teTeX-beta/teTeX-src-beta-20021221.tar.gz
or
  ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/systems/unix/teTeX-beta/teTeX-src-beta-20021221.tar.gz

This again is another sync point on the way to the next stable release.
You can use these sources with the latest texmf tarball (20021216
pretest). Omega 1.23.2 as in these tarballs is what John Plaice tells
us to release. pdftex is close to a stable release, too.

I expect to be able to release teTeX-2.0 really soon now.

ChangeLog for src tarball:
        * update to web2c-7.4.1, pdftex 1.10a-RC3

Thomas