[pdftex] Scaling Trouble with graphicx \includegraphics

Mark R. Convery convery at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Sat Dec 14 17:07:33 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm a newbie to pdftex. I'm using the tex version Web2C 7.3.2x. I'm
trying to include some .pdf pictures using graphicx. I converted my old
.eps files to .pdf using epstopdf and then tried to include them with a
line like:

\includegraphics[height=1in]{sigma}

The picture shows up and tex seems to have reserved the right amount of
space, but the picture does not get scaled to the right size to fit the
space. Rather, it just seems to show up at its "natural" size.

Is there any way to get included pictures to scale to the right size.
Thanks in advance,

Mark

--
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
MS 62, P.O. Box 4349, Stanford, CA 94309
Email: convery at slac.stanford.edu
Phone: (650) 926-8577