[pdftex] Position of hyperref targets

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Thu Aug 29 19:49:03 CEST 2002

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 03:25:35PM +0200, Jens Adam wrote:

> I have a pdf document with a lot of labeled sections referred to by
> nameref. For a special version of the document I switched off section
> numbering and noticed that the targets for the hyper links shifted down to
> below the section titles.

Yes, this is a known problem. LaTeX uses other code for
unnumbered sections, so the current place for hyperref's
anchor is too late.

Some time I have tried to fix it by hypbmsec, but perhaps
only in the unfinished update version.

Without an hook of LaTeX this is difficut to fix because
of page breaking and other problems.

For a ugly fix, \Hy at raisedlink can be locally redefined perhaps.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>