[pdftex] hyperref documentation?

Peter Ryder ryder at physik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Aug 28 17:34:10 CEST 2002

The latest documentation I can find on the hyperref package
(www.tug.org, TeXlive CD) is dated June 1998. There are obviously many
new options not mentioned there. Is newer documentation available
anywhere? I have LaTeXed hyperref.dtx, but the result is difficult to
read for a non-TeXpert. What I would like is a list of all options with
an explanation of what they do (e.g. pdfpagelabels, see below).

Peter.