[pdftex] Position of hyperref targets

Jens Adam jens.adam at ragtime.de
Wed Aug 28 16:25:35 CEST 2002

I have a pdf document with a lot of labeled sections referred to by nameref. For a special version of the document I switched off section numbering and noticed that the targets for the hyper links shifted down to below the section titles (I took me a while to figure out the connection to the section numbers :-)

I prepared a small sample document illustrating the problem. Source and pdf are available at

ftp://www.ragtime.de/Public/hyperref/

What can I do to convince hyperref that my gentle readers want to see the section title after clicking a link?

Thanks for your help,
Jens