[pdftex] pdfannotlink error on Debian

Ben Stanley bds02 at uow.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 17:44:02 CEST 2002

What is the smallest input file which still generates the problem?
Make a copy of your document and chop parts out of it until the problem
disappears. Then put that part back and start chopping the other parts
out of it, until you cannot take any more away without making the
problem go away. It is most efficient to cut the document in half at
each step, and to copy the file to file.works.1.tex and file.fails.2.tex
after each test, as appropriate, and incrementing the count each time.

Sorry I don't know what causes this error, but we'll both know more when
you know what input causes it.