[pdftex] graphicx/metapost problems

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Thu Aug 1 06:36:05 CEST 2002

Hi!

For some reason my pdflatex seems to have started barfing at my
MetaPost figures; the problem is that I can't remember introducing any
significant changes into the mix since I last used it without any
problems...

The error message I get is:

[MP to PDF figures.1] (figures.1
! Undefined control sequence.
\handleMPsequence ...e `#1\relax \@EAEAEA
                                          \dohandleMPsequenceA \else ...
l.13 -
      1.2754 0 moveto
?

Since I don't know how the conversion from mp PostScript to PDF is
implemented, I have no idea of what the problem is here. I thought
maybe it could have something to do with line endings and platform
mixing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Since I recently fumbled a lot until I remembered to set TEX=latex to
get mpost to work, I thought I'd check if this had a simiarly obvious
solution. I couldn't find anything on the Web, so I thought I'd ask
here...

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org