[pdftex] howto adjust \fontsize to \textwidth

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 21 00:31:06 CEST 2002

> > This is not related to pdftex, is it?
>
> It seems hard to find a mailing list these days, that will accept
> questions about TEX macros or macro packages.

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=maillists

lists what's available.  texhax has resurrected in a much more helpful
form (like the old uktex) -- i recommend you try that.

> I personally wouldn't think, that TEX makros are unrelated to pdftex,
> and the email, that you get when joining this list, mentions discussion of
> makros as a topic suitable to this list,
> but I can guess, what you mean.

there's quite enough pdftex-specialities to occupy the list.  there
are those who really can't be bothered any more with tex macros in
general.  and there are those (like me) who regularly answer "general
tex macro" questions but sometimes fail to notice that a pdftex
question isn't pdftex.  (i'm no pdftex expert.)

robin