[pdftex] howto adjust \fontsize to \textwidth

Verwalter Dr.Betz kla at fh-landshut.de
Fri Apr 19 05:38:32 CEST 2002

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> This is not related to pdftex, is it?

It seems hard to find a mailing list these days, that will accept
questions about TEX macros or macro packages.

I personally wouldn't think, that TEX makros are unrelated to pdftex,
and the email, that you get when joining this list, mentions discussion of
makros as a topic suitable to this list,
but I can guess, what you mean.

I apologize for the offtopic question, which I try to keep
as rare as possible.

Newsgroups are not everyone's favorite. Is there an extra mailing list
discussing TEX makros?

> The "textfit" package seems to already do what you describe.

This sounds easy. Thanks for your hint.

H.Betz