[pdftex] Toolbars In Acrobat Reader 5.0.5

Arpad Krakovszki karak at karak.de
Thu Apr 11 23:19:51 CEST 2002

I don't want to make the whole Toolbar invisible....
The Toolbar in Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 has six parts: Adobe Online, Basic
Tools, File, Navigation, View History and Viewing.
When all these Toolbars are visible, you have two rows of Toolbars in
the browser-frame, because the frame width is not as large as a
Toolbar width....but if I could make some of them invisible,
it would be single row...

you can see what I mean:
http://www.nt.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/info_stud/schwerpunkte/auswahlmenue/fourierint.htm

Regards, A. Krakovszki