[pdftex] No images at all...

bgeneto at ig.com.br bgeneto at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 25 19:15:24 CEST 2001

Hi, List!

Why I can't see any images in my pdf document generated by pdflatex v.13d?
I've tried all kinds of images (eps,bmp,tif,wmf,...), except pdf, in the
LaTeX source, but all fail to create those images. No problem with dvi or
ps. What's the reason? And why just pdflatex generate correct fonts from our
LaTeX source when we use packages like times,lucida,walbaum and others? In
that case, both, dvi and ps, fail to create these fonts. I'm using
\includegraphics in the source and some times \epsfig.
I have one solution, but I think it is not good: I could print the document
twice, one using Computer modern--with graphics in a dvi file; other with
pdf--with fonts and nothing more and make a cut and paste.:) Thank you for
help such a dummie guy,

Bernhard Enders
Institute of Physics
Brasilia - Brasil