[pdftex] how to implement global JavaScript functions using pdfLaTeX

D. P. Story story at uakron.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:57:24 CEST 2001

Marc;

This is a package that I wrote for the TUG2001 meeting
in Delaware, USA. It is not publicly released, yet. I made an
announcement a couple of days ago for people who might want to
test the package. I was interested in whether there were any
clashes with some of the foreign language packages, as they, typically
do some strange things with catcodes as does insDLJS. There with one
problem with the german package. I haven't heard of any further problems.

I will sent you a copy under a separate e-mail.

On 14 Sep 2001, at 18:48, Marc van Dongen wrote:

> D. P. Story (story at uakron.edu) wrote:
>
> [snip]
> : \usepackage[pdftex]{insdljs}
> [snip]
>
> I just checked the pdftex documentation (from june
> 1998) but couldn't find anything about insdljs. A
> google search for insdljs was also unsuccessfull.
> Is there any documentation defining this option?
>
> Regards,
>

> Marc van Dongen
> --
> Marc van Dongen             | dongen at cs.ucc.ie |
> Computer Science Department |     Western Road | () ASCII ribbon campaign
> University College Cork     |    Cork, Ireland | /\ against HTML mail phone:
> +353 (0)21 4903578   |     fax: 4903113 |

Dr. D. P. Story / dpstory at uakron.edu / (330) 972-7514
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/ Dept of Mathematics
and Computer Science / University of Akron / Akron, Ohio 44325
AcroTeX Web Site: http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html
Site Includes: e-Calculus, Algebra Review in Ten Lessons,
Mathematics Games, Pdfmarks:Links & Forms,
Using LaTeX to Create Quality PDF Documents for the WWW,
Web.sty and Exerquiz.sty Packages for LaTeX,
and much, much more.