[pdftex] novice with problems

Sergio Dominguez sergio at skynet.ie
Wed Sep 12 21:21:57 CEST 2001

hi all!

I am quite new in this stuff of pdftex, and having lots of problems.

I just installed pdftex thinking that it would also bring pdflatex, but it does not!! Is it the same?? Which should I use if I ahve latex files to pass to pdflatex?? Where can i get pdflatex?? I have been looking for it in google, freshmeat ... with no success at all!

I read in an old email to the list that there is  a FAQ for pfdlatex, where can I find it??

Thanks very much for your answers.

Sergio

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.