[pdftex] ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]

John Martin jwrmartin at dsgt.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 17:57:08 CEST 2001

Yes, change the appropriate values in texmf.cnf then rebuild the format
files using fmtutil --all (or whatever your installation requires). The
texmf.cnf file has enough comments in it to work out what needs changing.
I'm sure someone else can tell you exactly which line to change if you're
stuck.

John