[pdftex] Problems with included graphics - Pdflatex

John Martin jwrmartin at dsgt.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 10:44:08 CEST 2001

Which version of pdfTeX are you using? I had similar problems using eps from
a different package with fonts not being fully embedded. Upgrading to the
latest version (1.00 something) may cure the problem. Certainly, if you're
using an out-of-the-box version of pdfTeX it's probably 0.13d and there are
lots of reasons for not using that version!

John