[pdftex] ANN: New Package: insDLJS

D. P. Story story at uakron.edu
Tue Sep 4 13:52:03 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I would like to announce the pre-release of a new LaTeX package,
insDLJS, for testing and feedback.

The package defines a new environment called insDLJS for
inserting document-level JavaScripts from a LaTeX source into
the PDF file produced by dvipsone, dvips, pdfex, and dvipdfm.

For example,

\begin{insDLJS}[HelloWorld]{mydljs}{My Private DLJS}
function HelloWorld()
{
    app.alert("@Hello", 3);
}
\end{insDLJS}

in the preamble (or in another package) inserts the javascript
function HelloWorld() at the document level The function can be
called by various mouse actions, such as clicking on a form button.

I've already discovered a minor problem with the german package
(thanks to Ralf Neubersch), which has been corrected.  I'm
particularly interested in seeing how the package works in
combination with the various language  packages, to see if there
are any conflicts.

Please contact me by e-mail if you are interesting in obtaining a
pre-release version of insDLJS along with a simple test file.

This package was written for the TUG 2001 Conference recently
the the University of Delaware.

Now, I must get back to work.

Dr. D. P. Story dpstory at uakron.edu
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/ Dept of Mathematics
and Computer Science / University of Akron / Akron, Ohio 44325
AcroTeX Site Overview:http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html
Site Highlights: e-Calculus; Algebra Review in Ten Lessons; Mathematical Games;
Pdfmarks:Links and Forms; Using LaTeX to Create Quality PDF Documents for the WWW
The Web and Exerquiz Packages for LaTeX
and much, much more.