[pdftex] pdftricks.sty

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at gnu.org.in
Fri Oct 5 10:22:17 CEST 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 at 18:56, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:

   Very nice. I can't get it to work, though...

   I'm trying to use it with MiKTeX, and most of it seems quite
   OK, but there is a problem with a ficure that's produced... It
   has the line

     \input tmp.inputs

   but it cannot find the file... What is tmp.inputs? Is it
   something that should have been generated?

Yes. You forgot to provide the packages needed to compile your
pstricks code inside \begin{psinputs} ... \end{psinputs}. Your
preamble shall look like:

\usepackage[options]{pdftricks}

\begin{psinputs}
 \usepackage{pstricks}
\end{psinputs}

\begin{document}

This environment will generate a file tmp.inputs which will be used
to process (either by the LaTeX run through shell escape or with
pst2pdf shell script) the external figure files written by
pdftricks.

Radhakrishnan