[pdftex] hyperref, pdftex & pagebackref

E GCP egcp at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:04:26 CEST 2001

Thanks, but I do have the pdfpagelabels ON and it does not work. Is there a
list of the bugs that got fixed on hyperref? How do I install a new version
of hyperref to see if that's the problem? It seems, hyperref also causes
problems with bibtex hyphenation (see alternate posting).

Very frustating.
Enrique

>Hi,
> >
> > I have a document with several pages at the beginning of it numbered in
> > roman numerals (i,ii,iii,...), and the rest of the pages in arabic
>numerals
> > (1,2,3,...). I'm using hyperref with the pagebackref option.
> >
> > \usepackage[pdftex,pdftitle={Dissertation},linktocpage,letterpaper,
  pagebackref,colorlinks=true,pdfpagelabels]{hyperref}