[pdftex] FullScreen in pdfscreen

Michael Chapman mchapman at mchapman.com
Fri Nov 16 15:16:32 CET 2001

On Friday 16 November 2001 07:34, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> \hypersetup{pdfpagemode=FullScreen} after the package loading line.

Many thanks. I _think_ that is one of the permutations we tried ... , but I
have now created a publication specific *.sty
(For some reason I received Andreas's reply first.)

It is a wonderful application, we have just changed an ASCII newsletter to
it, receiving the following comments from readers:

"Great effort
... "

"thanks its perfect !"

"This thing looks absolutely beautiful !  Congratulations... this is by far
the best looking newsletter I've seen so far."

Thought I should pass them on to the creator!

	Best regards,

		Michael.