[pdftex] pdftex & file size...

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Mon Nov 12 18:54:43 CET 2001

Thierry Bouche a écrit :

> So, in the first place, it seems that distiller puts things I didn't ask
> for (& really don't see where to modify this, maybe is this a feature
> associated to web optimization?)

a way to prevent this is to ask for acrobat 3 compatibility, I didn't
find any other way. As a result, my 30 K EPS makes a 10 K PDF...

Uf!

What is quite puzzling is that PDF consultant reports _no_ figure
alternates on these PDF generated by distiller. Something is broken
somewhere...

--
« Ella regresó al cabo de nueve días, con las mismas piernas. »
         Eduardo Mendoza, _la Aventura del tocador de señoras_.