[pdftex] AR 5 not working with pdftex?

Y&Y Support support at YandY.com
Thu May 24 08:14:53 CEST 2001

It should be pointed out that these "problems" with Acrobat
are not universal, but a function of how the PDF is produced.
For example, we don't see any of these problems
with PDF from Y&Y TeX and Distiller 4.0 or Distiller 5.0.

This could be a result of numerous work arounds for
"misfeatures" that went into the system to deal with
bugs in previous versions of Acrobat.

http://www.yandy.com/download/mtpsample.pdf
http://www.yandy.com/download/mtpguide.pdf
http://www.yandy.com/download/mtpfoam.pdf