[pdftex] AR 5 not working with pdftex?

Christopher S. Swingley cswingle at iarc.uaf.edu
Wed May 23 09:14:51 CEST 2001

> BTW, it seems that we're talking of a known bug of acro5:
>
> http://www.micropress-inc.com/acr5bugs.htm
>
> Where two possible fixes are outlined:
> 1. (easy) imbed all the fonts completely
> 2. (hard...) make all subsetted fonts CFF

Is there a switch to pdftex that will do either of these things?  I
have grown dependent on PDF as a "portable" document format and it
really disturbs me that many of my documents no longer print correctly
for users who have "upgraded" their Acrobat Reader program.

Thanks,

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley         930 Koyukuk Drive
System / Network Manager        University of Alaska Fairbanks

phone: 907-474-2689             fax: 907-474-2643
email: cswingle at iarc.uaf.edu    GNUPG and PGP2 keys at my web site
  web: http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu/~cswingle