[pdftex] Problems with "index" + "hyperref"

Byoungjo CHOI bjc97r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 16 22:05:27 CEST 2001

That's because I am using the following two new indices,
  \newindex{aut}{adx}{and}{Author Index}
  \newindex{cite}{cdx}{cnd}{Citation Index}
in order to generate an author index per paper basis
and "makeidx" doesn't provide "\newindex" command.
BTW, looking at "hyperref.sty", I found "hyperref" support "multind" package.
I managed to what I wanted using "multind" package, but I had to change
all the index commands in my LaTeX files. I wish there was a better solution
to this problem.

Byoungjo CHOI