[pdftex] eepic vs. metapost

Jonas Svanberg svan at isy.liu.se
Tue May 15 12:30:28 CEST 2001

Hello all,

What ways are there to define graphics for inclusion in such a way that
some parts don't scale when changing the picture width parameter in
the document? I'm mostly thinking of font sizes and line styles. Are there
some macro-packages supporting this for the metapost case? If I draw my
pictures using eepic I can indeed easily scale my picture without
affecting line widths etc. If I change the default font of my document
the default font of all my eepic labels also change. This is nice.

I haven't yet tried Hans Hagen's tpic macros that was mentioned in a
    http://tug.org/pipermail/pdftex/2000-October/007331.html

eepic was also recently discussed in:
    http://tug.org/pipermail/pdftex/2001-May/008313.html

Regards,