[pdftex] Current versions of supp-mis.tex and supp-pdf.tex ?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu May 10 18:19:47 CEST 2001

At 01:50 PM 5/10/01 +0100, Robin Fairbairns wrote:

>i *hate* that directory.  it mostly consists of replicas of things to
>be found elsewhere, and is always causing consistency problems.

since today pdftex is widely spread on ctan mirrors, and part of
distributions like texlive, it may make sense to remove those duplicates
[even this list is becoming a general tex how to do this or that list and
may become obsolete in the future]

>however, i _will_ try to reinstate these files if i notice in future
>that they've changed when we mirror a new set of context zip files
>from hans's site.

btw, in order to avoid conflicts, these files are to go in the (local)
texmf tree under

.../tex/context/base/supp-*.tex

Hans

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma at wxs.nl