[pdftex] Including Movies and Sound

StudPool User lrt22611 at stud.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed May 9 15:32:30 CEST 2001

Hi !

I'm searching for a (easy) method to include movies (*.mov, *.mpg) and
sounds (*.wav) in a pdf-document with pdflatex. I can imagine two
possible ways to include movies:
First, creating a box, which displays the first picture of the movie. At
the bottom of the box are some control-buttons (play, stop, etc).
Clicking on the play-button starts the movie.
Second, clicking on a button to open a new window, which views the
movie.
Hopefully there are some solutions for this problem.
By the way, it should work with windows and linux/kde.

Thomas Drozdek