[pdftex] Can't get off this list

Matthias.Will at t-systems.de Matthias.Will at t-systems.de
Fri May 4 15:44:13 CEST 2001

Hi,

I receive the messages of this list via my subscription under my old e-mail
address

	will at informatik.uni-freiburg.de

I tried at least twice to get off this list, following the steps in the
welcome mail message, since my focus of interest has slightly changed, but
every time I get an automatic reply after two to five days that my message
couldn't be sent to the automatic mail processor.

FYI, I tried to get off via my old account associated via the email address
above. Could you please remove me manually, if possible?

Thank you very much and best regards,
Matthias O. Will