[pdftex] redundant objects with includegraphics

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Fri May 4 03:13:52 CEST 2001

At 13:40 02.05.2001 +0200, Otfried Cheong wrote:

>I cannot come up with a reason why one would
>want to embed the same file multiple times

* logos
* special characters/symbols, embeded as graphics.
* I have lot of extern pdf files with several slides in stamp size
  on a page. So I extract each "stamp" slide to a readable size
  and arrange them on a page for printing.
  ==> All pages of the same file are included several times,
      the number of slides per page.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at ruf.uni-freiburg.de>