[pdftex] pdftex-pdfcrypt update

Ricardo Sanchez Carmenes carmenes at bioquimica.uniovi.es
Sat Mar 31 14:36:20 CEST 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Hans Hagen wrote:

> >>Well, i would not use such construct, even if it's permitted. The (proper)
> >>alternative is:
> >>
> >>\immediate\pdfobj stream attr
> >>  {/Type /DummyTest /TestString (FOO BAR)}
> >>  {HELLO WORLD}
> >
> >I did not use this syntax in thumbpdf, but the first
> >form, because of:
> >
> > etc...
>
> etc...

This discussion is interesting, but regarding encryption, I think
that both approaches can be supported. As I use thumbpdf and it
makes use of the "no-so-proper" approach, it was important for me
to do so.

The update of 31/03/2001 in <ftp://bioinf.medicina.uniovi.es/pub>
should work with both, but some real tests would be necessary.

Regards, Ricardo.