[pdftex] pdftex-pdfcrypt update

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Mar 27 15:16:43 CEST 2001

At 01:17 PM 3/27/01 +0200, Ricardo Sanchez Carmenes wrote:

>Its usage is explained in the pdfcrypt.readme file, but in short, you set
>at the top of your TeX file something like
>
>\pdfcrypt{ owner "the owner pw" user "the user pw" noprint noedit }
>
>(see the readme file for the full list of options and their meaning).

I think that looking at the other pdftex primitives

  \pdfcrypt
     owner {...}
     user {...}
     noprint
     noedit

would be better, or maybe the latter keywords should be replaced by access
to the pdf dicts involved (i will look into that when i can test it).
Things between { } are never interpreted and i can even imagine problems
with catcode trickery.

Hans
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma at wxs.nl